Become A Member Today For Only $10!
Autism Society of Iowa (ASI) Services and Benefits:
- A yearly subscription to the LINK, ASI’s quarterly newsletter
- Reduced registration rates for ASI’s yearly Fall conference
- A lending library of books, videos, and other materials available from the ASI office
- Information on services and programs available in Iowa for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- An executive director who coordinates ASI conferences and activities
To become a member of the national organization, scroll down below to Autism Society (AS).
To become a member, download a membership brochure order form to mail or fax in, or use our secure PayPal feature below:
Previously when you joined ASI – you could opt to join just ASI or become a member of our parent organization to which we are an affiliate – Autism Society (AS). Unified membership is no longer available. To become a member of the national organization, click here: AS Membership or visit their website at www.autism-society.org/get-involved/join/