Autism Society of Iowa’s Spectrum of Support
The 2020 Autism Society of Iowa Benefit Auction will be held virtually via CharityAuctionsToday with bidding opening on November 5 at 9:00 AM and ending November 6 at 9:00 PM. Auction items will be posted for preview in mid-October.
To view auction items and register to bid, click here.
Autism Society of Iowa (ASI) – Spectrum of Support Online Auction – Information
- Bidding will start on Thursday, November 5th at 9:00 a.m. (CST) and end on Friday, November 6th from 9:00 – 9:30 p.m. with varied ending times for items.
- The auction will be an online silent auction with a photo of each item, description, and donor’s name.
- To bid, you must register as a bidder on Charity Auctions Today and provide the required information on the form, including a valid credit card number if you are the winning bidder.
- All sales are final and are non-refundable. Contents of the package are sold as is. ASI provides no warranty or guarantee on any item.
- A receipt for your purchases will be emailed to you by Charity Auctions Today.
- Should an auction package become non-redeemable due to COVID-19 (ex: business closure or service not available) your bid will be converted into a donation which may be used as a tax deductible gift to ASI and a tax letter will be sent to you.
- Restrictions and expiration dates do apply on some auction items. Every effort has been made to indicate such within the auction descriptions as accurately as possible; however, ASI is not responsible for any restrictions omitted or not otherwise indicated by the donor or prizes not claimed within the scope of the restrictions or expiration dates.
- All bidders of items containing alcohol or gift certificates for alcohol must be 21 years of age or older. These items must be picked up by someone 21 years of age or older.
- The items and certificates generously donated to ASI for the auction may not be redeemed for cash or returned to the business for cash or exchange unless otherwise indicated.
How to receive your auction item(s):
- The Autism Society of Iowa will contact you to transfer the item you won to you. Special arrangements will be made for all baked items, where ASI and the baker are responsible for delivery to the recipient on an approved date.
- Shipping is not being offered on any items unless special arrangements are made. The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org call 515-327-9075 if you would like to request that your Item be shipped.
- If the auction packages you won are not picked up by Friday, November 20 at 4:30 pm, or other arrangements have not been made with ASI, we will consider your items to be a donation back to ASI and will use the unclaimed items in future events.
Additional important auction information:
- ASI is not liable or responsible in any way for the loss, injury or damage to any person or property arising from the use of an auction item. By participating in the auction, bidders agree to release and hold ASI harmless from any claim arising from the use of goods or services offered at auction.
- ASI reserves the right to withdraw any item from sale at any time or change the item’s description/listing.
- The Autism Society of Iowa is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. EIN #1305731
- Our thanks to the many generous donors who have made this auction possible.
- If you have any questions related to the auction or the Autism Society of Iowa, contact us at:515-327-9075 or email@example.com.