Click here to register.
Register today for “How to Prepare for College When You Have Autism” facilitated by Jenny Brodell, M.A., CCC-SLP. This informational Zoom will be held on Tuesday, April 5th, from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
This Zoom will address:
* A checklist for skills to learn before starting classes
* Strategies for time management
* Transportation and navigating campus
* What information should you share with your instructors?
* How to connect to student disability services and what accommodations to consider